UNO Peer Institutions for Collective Bargaining
This is the most recent list of institutions negotiated between the UNO AAUP and the University of Nebraska Board of Regents, to be used for comparisons when negotiating our contracts.
- University of Northern Iowa
- Wichita State University
- University of Missouri-St. Louis
- Cleveland State University
- Northern Illinois University
- University of Colorado-Denver
- Portland State University
- University of Texas-San Antonio
- University of Arkansas-Little Rock
- University of North Carolina-Charlotte
Amendments to the State Employees Collective Bargaining Act (LB397 ) may lead to revisions in the list. A study released by the Coordinating Commission for Post-Secondary Education in 2015 is helpful for illustrating criteria often examined in considering potential peer institutions.